Business Research Methods - International Edition, 9th Edition
Author(s): William G. Zikmund, Barry J. Babin
Copyright Year: 2013
Publisher: Cengage Learning
This best-selling text continues in its ninth edition to provide the most current and comprehensive coverage of business research. Its student-friendly design contains numerous examples illustrating real-world research in management, marketing, finance, accounting, and other business areas. BUSINESS RESEARCH METHODS, 9E, International Edition is the ideal text for undergraduate and first year MBA courses in marketing, management, or quantitative studies.
- Increased Coverage of International Business Issues - The text makes greater use of examples from companies and countries around the globe.
- Survey This! Feature--First introduced in the eight edition, Survey This! allows students to respond to an online questionnaire hosted with Qualtrics software. New to the ninth edition is a populated data set for instructors based on the Survey This! questionnaire. This data can be used in later chapters as illustration of the statistical techniques discussed in the text. Students also get access to Qualtrics to design their own questionnaires.
- Comprehensive Cases--The ninth edition includes online access to comprehensive cases that allow the student to get real hands-on experience doing research. Shorter and more-to-the-point cases are included at the end of each chapter.
- A Simplified Approach and Style--The Research Snapshots, chapter learning objectives, and end-of-chapter materials are presented in a form that allows greater focus on the truly important information. The learning objectives ensure an important coherence and structure to the chapters that culminate with the end-of-chapter materials.
- Tagged End of Chapter Exercises--The end of chapter materials contain a number of questions that pertain to either ethical issues in business research or exercises requiring students to get involved with research via the Internet. These items are each uniquely tagged with a visual symbol, making these particular exercises stand out with a clear, identifying mark.