Author(s): Bronwen Bryant, BPharm (Hons), MSc, PhD, Grad Dip Ed and Kathleen Knights, BSc (Hons), PhD, Grad Cert Tertiary Education
Published: Nov 2014
Pharmacology for Health Professionals 4th Edition provides a comprehensive introduction to fundamental pharmacology principles and concepts.
The fourth edition has been fully updated and revised to reflect the most up-to-date information on the clinical use of drugs, Australian and New Zealand scheduling, drug legislation and ethics.
- · Anatomy and physiology integrated throughout
- · Discipline-specific information integrated throughout and additional resources provided via Evolve
- · Key drug information at your fingertips: Drug Monographs, Drug Interactions Tables, Clinical Interest Boxes and key terms and abbreviations
- · End-of-chapter review exercises to test your understanding.
- · Evolve resources for both lecturer and student.